Market Research Report
Australia Prosperity Report 2014
This record is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research within the high net worth person (HNWI) population and riches management market in Australia.
This kind of report evaluations the overall performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs nationwide. It also comes with an evaluation from the local prosperity management market.
• Independent market sizing of Australian HNWIs across five wealth groups • HNWI volume, riches and portion trends coming from 2009 to 2013 • HNWI volume level, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes • Physical breakdown coming from all foreign property
• Substitute breakdown of liquid as opposed to investable resources
• Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
• Amounts of wealth managers in every single city
• City rankings of riches management saturation and potential • Information on the development, problems and chances for the wealth management and private financial sector nationwide
• How big is Australia's riches management market
• The largest private financial institutions by AuM
• Comprehensive wealth supervision and family office info • Ideas into the motorists of HNWI wealth
• There were 302, 026 HNWIs in Australia in 2013. These HNWIs kept US$897 billion in prosperity, with riches per HNWI valuing US$2, 969, 371.
• Australian HNWI quantities increased by 2 . 4% in 2013, following a your five. 4% increase in 2012.
• Australian HNWIs held twenty two. 7% (US$204 billion) of their wealth outdoors their home nation at the end of 2013, which is in line with the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Table of Contents:
2 Executive Overview
3 Wealth Sector Principles
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Aussie HNWI Purchases
6 Competitive Landscape in the Wealth Sector
8 About WealthInsight
Explanation To Buy:
• The Australia Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource plus the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a group of experienced research professionnals, the record comprises a wide variety of data, developed based on above 115, 1000 HNWIs coming from around the world in the WealthInsight repository.
• While using wealth reports as the building blocks for its exploration and analysis, WealthInsight is ready obtain a great unsurpassed level of granularity, perception and expert on the HNWI and riches management universe in each one of the countries and regions it covers. • The record reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The statement also includes projections of the quantity, wealth and asset aides of HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background with the local economic climate.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the non-public banking and wealth managing sector, the most recent merger and acquisition activity, and the possibilities and challenges that the sector faces.
• It also gives detailed information on HNWI quantities in every single major city. To Obtain Details: http://www.reportscue.com/australia-wealth-report-2014-market